The sofa and couches are the first looks of your drawing room in the house. You will offer your sofa for sitting and relaxing to any guest or other person visiting at home. How would your impression appear in front of these people, if the sofas are covered with stains and dirt?
Moreover, it is advisable to clean the stains as soon as it forms on your sofa or other upholstery. This way the stains do not become too hard and the fabric of upholstery is not affected much while cleaning. Learn here the quick steps of how to clean a fabric sofa with vinegar.
Quick Steps To Clean A Fabric Sofa With Vinegar
- White vinegar
- Castile soap
- Olive oil
- Lint-free cloth
- Spray bottle
- Take a spray bottle. Add ¼ cup of white vinegar in it. Then, add ¾ cup of warm water and ½ tablespoon of castile soap in that mixture.
- Cover the bottle and then shake it vigorously, so that all the ingredients get mixed up. Spray the solution lightly on the affected portion of your fabric sofa.
- Then, scrub that area in a circular motion with a soft cloth. Make sure the cleanser works inside the nap of the fabric.
- Reapply the process until the stained area of your sofa appears clean. Soak the clean cloth in the solution of warm water and then repeat scrubbing again. The warm water will absorb all the excess soap in the cloth.
- Blot the wet area with the dry cloth. Allow your fabric sofa to dry properly under a fan. After the sofa dries out, vacuum it off.
Are You Thinking To Hire Professional Upholstery Cleaning Services?
If you are a resident at Aurora, CO location, then trust once on the professional upholstery cleaning services of Denver Pros. We have well-trained and experienced professionals that can easily treat all the hard stains of your upholstery restoring its original look and feel back. For booking your appointment with us, call at (303) 317-5557. Follow our Facebook page for more tips on cleaning fabric sofas.We Are On Social Media