In order to obtain a Professional result, the Denver Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning Pros. truthfully follows these principals!
1. Dry Soil Removal: The soil in carpet can be removed in its dry state before any cleaning solutions are applied to the carpet, we use only professional and industrial grade vacuum equipment certified by Carpet and Rug Institute.
2. Soil Suspension: Soil suspension occurs when soil is separated from the carpet fibers. the Denver Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning Pros. carpet cleaner techs will apply biodegradable solutions to the carpet to break soil down and emulsify other soluble soils.
3. Soil Extraction: With dry soil removed, it’s time to extract remaining suspended soils. While there are five primary methods of carpet cleaning, virtually all carpet manufacturers recommend professional hot water extraction. This method allows for the extraction of the soil and cleaning solutions by rinsing with hot water, the Denver Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning Pros. Can accomplish this only by using state of the art Truck-Mounted extraction units certified Gold by Carpet and Rug Institute.
4. Grooming the Carpet Pile: Grooming assists in the drying time of the carpet and allows for the carpet to have an appearance free of swirl or “wand” marks in the pile. Grooming will also provide uniform distribution of carpet protectors such as Scotchgard™ by 3M or “Teflon”.
5. Drying: Often times, the first question consumers ask of carpet cleaners is about drying time. The standard set by the IICRC, is that drying occur within 6 – 8 hours, however, drying time must not exceed 24 hours. Drying longer than these standards presents a variety of problems, such as delamination and can create an environment for growth of mold.