As the wood floor is a porous surface, so dirt and grime easily deposit inside it. Moreover, wood floors are very vulnerable in high-traffic areas like offices or other commercial buildings. So, let’s focus here on the quick steps to do commercial wood floor cleaning by yourself.
Quick Steps To Do Commercial Wood Floor Cleaning
- First, sweep the wood floor with a broom or a dry mop. This will remove all the loose dirt and dust from the floors.
- Add a light amount of cleanser to the water and mix it well. Then, dip the mop in this solution and wring it out. Make sure the mop is not too wet to clean on the floor.
- Mop your wood floor thoroughly to remove all the sticky stains, dirt, and grime on it.
- After you mop the commercial wood floor with the cleanser, take clean water in a bucket. Now, mop the flooring again with this clean water to remove the cleanser on the floors.
- Use air movers or switch on the fans of your office to dry the wood floor.
Are You Exploring The Top-Notch Commercial Wood Floor Cleaning Services?
Along with cleaning the commercial wood floor, you need to maintain it from the wood stains and scratch marks. The light spills, stains, and dirt can be removed by sweeping and mopping the floor at home. But, to remove sticky marks on your office floors, you need to contact the best professionals. Get the supreme professional floor cleaning
for your office at Denver Pros
in Aurora, CO, location. We have well-trained and expert technicians to remove all types of hard stains from your wood floors by using the latest tools and equipment. To schedule your cleaning appointment, call us at (303) 317-5557
. You can also follow us on Facebook
to know professional tips for your commercial wood floor cleaning.