The stained tile and grout of your bathroom or kitchen walls make them look very old and dirty. Chlorine bleach is the easiest way to clean the tile and grout areas, but it is very harmful to skin and health. You should clean the area by using some safe and healthy tricks. Right? So, learn here the 3 DIY tips for tile and grout cleaning at home.
3 DIY Tips For Tile And Grout Cleaning
1. Apply Vinegar Solution
The acidic property of vinegar inhibits the growth of mold and mildew inside the grouts. Vinegar is also good to cut the soap scum and mineral deposits of tiles.
- Mix white vinegar and water in a spray bottle.
- Spray the solution on the tiles and the grout between the tiles. Allow it to stay on the tiles for some time.
- Scrub the tiles with a brush or sponge. Then rinse the area with warm water.
2. Cleaning with salt
Salt is a good substance for dehydrating the mold formed between grouts. You need to keep the area wet around the mold when the salt is applied there.
- Sprinkle the salt on the floor tiles and grout.
- Let the salt be settled on the area overnight.
- Scrub the area with the help of a toothbrush in the morning. Then clean the tiles and grout by wet mop.
3. Lemon Juice method
Lemon juice works as an effective stain remover. Same as vinegar, fresh lemon juice possess an acidic property. Because of this, it can kill the growth of mold and bacteria between grout lines.
- Squeeze the lemon juice on the dirty tiles and grouts.
- Scrub the area to remove all hard stains of tiles and grout lines.
- Once the stains are removed, rinse the area with warm water.
Note: Use lemon juice carefully on tiles, as it can damage the tile finishing.
Looking For Professional Tile And Grout Cleaning?
To get the best cleaning services of tile and grout in Aurora, CO location, Denver Pros is the ultimate choice. Our professionals are experienced to clean the toughest stains on your floor or kitchen tiles and grout lines easily. Book your appointment now, call us at (303) 317-5557. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to know the latest updates about tile and grout cleaning.We Are On Social Media